Saturday, May 27, 2006

Birthday Eve

hey. its the eve of my birthday, and it's raining hard. i so dont like having my day drenched with isolated rain showers.

i feel notably sad. maybe quarter life crisis. maybe my not having passed bio. maybe something else.

i just realized how im slowly becoming a nocturnal creature. which is bad i think, for my health. i dont get my morning pee-pee hard-ons these past few days. so maybe something really really wrong's gonna happen.

erm. i hate self-righteous people. i could've swallowed them alive if i had the guts that big.

advanced happy birthday to me.


my first birthday card. thanks kit.

still have to clean unit. another announcement: unit 315 golden crescent is in need of janitorial services... dial.... you know the numbers.


-fucked up-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home