Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Stick Thin

ok. so this is what's been bothering me all day. people had commented on my thinness twice today, and i replied with humble declaratives about my being in chem as the reason to why i looked like a walking stick...
well. that's not actually the reason why i lost some weight again. herm, i dont want to put it here, but lets just say i was born thin, so maybe i'd grow up thin. does that hurt anybody?
maybe if you could paraphrase the thinness to LEAN, would have made my day bright... and with that as premise, may i just ask, whoever said being lean was bad?
erf. anyways. jl said id actually gain weight when i reach the magnificent 2-0, so, y'all just have to wait.
erg.
today is the day when i first tasted a fresh aratilis fruit straight from the tree. i was walking with my chem classmates at e. abada a while ago, and kc spotted a red fruit squashed beneath my sneakers, she looked up and behold, the aratilis tree. yum pala un. sarap. will plant an aratilis nearby.. haha!
bumped into ana at a girl's dorm at e. abada! wow! people are getting nearer and nearer. ana banana! we should go out! im just a few steps a way...
that's it. im still in the cybercaf doing this because personal computer is still somewhere out there, and im not hoping to get my fingers on it anymore this summer so... un. i only have Php20 in my wallet. haha, tibay ko. what if 21 pesos ung charge nung internet caf sakin? hala!

-bai-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home