Monday, May 08, 2006

Yappy Youngster

kc... no im not 16. it was a joke! in fact im turning 19 by the end of summer! im a man already... im not a kid anymore. like who's saying you dont look like a kid with your cutesy ponytail?
we all look like kids.
nyay. it bothers me, now that everyone's saying i look like a kiddo... i mean at first it sounds great --> who doesn't want to look young? but then, if id be deemed like a kid today, it may stick up to me for the rest of my life... and its not cool being always a kid, i mean i wanna be like some big man with facial hair something... haha. iw. well people like it, raunchy guys always appear in paper bags, girls carry paper bags, paper bag is everywhere...
id been looking at myself in the mirror these past few days. i really have this very lean body that i say maybe photographers might afford to get a cut of me for some magazine or some portfolio whatever. hehe. i really think i have to get my body exposed. sayang eh, when i grow old, it wont be there anymore, the vitality, the leanness, and everything will be replaced by fat. which is not so photogenic anymore. they should get me to the photo shoots... im serious!
well. in my dreams. heaps of taller guys out there.
anyways i got myself a new haircut. not the usual "shark" updo, i asked ate lorna (my coiffeuse) to cut it side-swipe style. look at me, i look younger more than ever. eeek! noohoooo...
id be hijo forever...

-jeunesse-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home