Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Cloud Five

ok this is gonna be meat-packed. im totally out of time. redox calorimetry enthalpy entropy gibbs whatever law, name it, i have it in my mind and it calls for some organizing... anyways. to my high school classmates, my monitor is still not working so the photos from my camphone are still unuploaded. i have yet to decide wether to fix my monitor, or trash it, and the 6 years ive been with it... so. inspiration please...
tin - your world doesn't revolve around me, so move on. its the best way out. i know its painful, but hey, we'll constantly see each other, and maybe we'd be able to spend more time when we reach the end of this treacherous road. so cheer up. im not going anywhere far. i myself hate being left behind, but dont think like it's what's gonna happen. im just 5 buildings away from econ. who knows, we might even spend all our free times together... so cheer up! lets face the remaining years of college with a smile on the face. you know what else i have to say...
ayen - read above. haha.
sarsi and vida - thanks for the very good company. i fancy myself more intelligent after my two years in econ because of y'all.
aryt that it bai.

-cant breathe-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home