Monday, April 24, 2006

Reducing Agent

urf. the normal chem16 day.
i saw babsie a while ago at the chempav. haay. chem is taking up my time so much, that it feels like a lot of things happened already. high school was so so far away. haay.
i want to go to ira's debut! oooowa! please please no exam around the 30th.
yet again i get inspired by the charms of bio. ive been hearing a lot of things from my volleyball classmate who happens to have bio subjects. bulliform cells, osteocytes, leucoblasts... hmmm, i like i like.
getting along very well with my chem classmates. now i have their numbers, and they have mine too, even my landline! cool! see, you don't get that in econ. everyone in econ seems to mind even being asked their numbers. my chem classmates offered tutorials in their houses! in commonwealth! wee adventure! i never get this kind of escapades from econ. if you think of it, i have never ever asked someone out to hang-out somewhere. everything outside of school is personal, and should kept to youself. i have friends yes, but really few are what you can consider barkada. there are only two people in econ who gave me the chance to transcend the barriers of formality in econ. only two people who i was comfortable with, who i can be candid with, who can appreciate the dumb things i do. econ is so lonely. if not for my two closest friends, econ is limbo. eternal melancholia.
not that chem is uber-happy. it's hard! but at least my brain is working here. erf how many times do i have to stress this. oh well. and bio is full of adventure and surprises. i laugh more, and a meet more people, like... hm, franz! wee. hehe. i heart franz... hehe.
ok that for now. will write a pre-lab report, do a data sheet, study for a quiz in lecture class, study for problem sets in laboratory class, and study for first long exam on wednesday. hmmm, nothing, i just recounted.
you dont really care dont you?

-me and my happy world-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home