Monday, April 17, 2006

Chem Sixteen

wow. chem16 is fine fine fine. i just hope it stays this way all summer.
.
my labpartner is not so trustworthy. he's a volleyball varsity player (like everyone else in my class, yeah, only two of the guys in my class are not from chk... me and the other one from eng'g). i dont think he'll be around all the time. erg.
.
i just read in the website of bio that shifting starts in june of every year. huh? ha? wha? talaga?
.
my seatmate here in cybercaf talks in mandarin and english and tagalog all in the same time. anu daw? mushi mushe? hapon din?
.
teka.. artista to ah! ive seen this person somewhere!!!
.
bah. who cares.
.
i think chem16 is fun, especially the lab. we gonna get some hands-on exercises, which is fun fun fun. weee!
.
my schedule for next sem is adorned with chemistry, physics, and geology courses... ? where's the bio in that?
.
will study. uuy, wonder boy. i should be smart enough to get the remarks of my teachers.
.
go me!
.
tin and ayen----> go you! ingat sa ba99.2... yeah, like it's a dangerous path ahead. at least after that, things will be lighter. will sure hang out if i have time! i will! friends forever!
.
ok bai!
.
-inspired-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home