Thursday, April 27, 2006

Shifting Process

wow. no chem today. haaahhhh... fresh air.
i alotted today for getting done with my files for my shifting. sheesh good thing i had the nick on doing it because shifting actually ends tomorrow. yeh. so i was there in the CS college secretary putting some thespian performance about how econ releases tcg's three days after request. bitchy lady gave me an allowance and said she'd still accept my application on tuesday. but...
i got my tcg today! haha, God am i lucky. mr reside signed it immediately. maybe he wanted me out of econ too. hmm...
ok. after walking heaps id be submitting my shifting papers tomorrow. hfff. eto na.
argh. i really hate people who stare too much. their eyes should be gouged out. stop staring at me. pasimple ka pa. if you dont like my overly bright early warning sign shirt, then dont look. maggot.
pinoy big brother na! bai!

-chem again tomorrow-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home