Friday, May 12, 2006

Foolish Cheetah

grrr... dapat kasi hindi ko na lang ginaya sagot nya!!! fuck!
major lesson learned today: if you know what you're doing, and as long as you have solutions to your anwers, DO NOT CHEAT!!
you see we had a quiz earlier and i was getting along well with my answers when my seatmate stooped upon my paper and told me that we have different answers. erg. well, knowing her, their lab class is performing very well compared to ours, and i deduced that maybe she was right because their lessons are always ahead of us (their lab prof is a spoonfeeder), i changed my answers. I CHANGED MY ANSWERS. MY CORRECT ANSWERS! my final answers turned out wrong after we checked the quiz. fuck talaga! dammit.
so instead of having a perfect score, i get zero. fuck.
guys, do not cheat, no matter what, as long as you know what you're doing...
that's why cheetos go to hell, they dont get the right answers. they end up having hell a life in UP. puhuuhuu...

-kharma-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home