Sunday, May 28, 2006

Joyeux Anniversaire

joyeux anniversaire
joyeux anniversaire
joyeux joyeux
joyeux joyeux
anniversaire a moi...

happy birthday to me! yey.

...

uff. pathetic.

i miss my best friends. normally i celebrate my birthday with them. and now they're nowhere to be seen. but anyhows, i still stick to the tenet that one shouldn't be celebrating birthdays alone, despite quarter life crisis, you should be able to hangout with some one, at least.

thanks kit.

i can hardly believe that im nineteen now. 1 last year of being a teen, though my body doesn't comply with the tendencies of nature. maybe there will come a time when i would grow up so fast, so i can catch up with my age. whenever that is, i say this is the year when i would try to do the things i never did before. i never had the chance to do so. i hope this year, i'd be able to enjoy the vitality of youth the way paula had always reminded me to.

i miss lipa city. i wanna go home now.

to gale, thank you for being so supportive. you're even more supportive than my mum. thank you really, i could have just broken down.

the real world exists out there, outside econ, amid the smog, and all the gloom. in that world, reality bites, yes, and you may not get what you so wanted to have. but no matter how painful the bites are, you have friends who would heal them in no time.

God has a way of saving lonely people from the death of the soul.

but then of course, the initiative to open your hearts and give people the chance to heal you all depends on what you think is right from within.

Ode to My Elements:

upon my rock, d, i am safe
listening to my nightingale, a,
i cherish...
the elements that make me.


so poetic. not my normal self. hmmm, maybe im inspired. maybe something else.




-happy birthday to me-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home