Friday, July 21, 2006

Corporal Punishment

ok, im still sick and i think it got worse tonight. i forced my ass to go to pep, because it is badly needed. for Php19.50 i butted in on traffic, sacrificing my dear health to the smoke belching voitures. i should have taken a cab, but well.

*la vie boheme* on my winamp. my medicine. and *no day but today*... kudos to larson...

i cant wait for monday. if it happens that they're cutting class after 11, then we're off to starbucks corinthian gardens. yeeha! chillaxin again. im planning to get french into my head, because apparently, im way behind the lessons. this morning, we're supposed to have a quiz, which i wasn't aware of, so i crammed all the l'article partitifs in my malfunctioning brain... but thankfully, mam ventanilla eventually cancelled the quiz. maybe she sensed that i fretted on abandon the moment she entered the door. i think she likes me... and she doesn't me to get a big throbbing zero on her quizzes... haha!

im doing good in my snares. i hope my fingers would get used to all the paltos i get from doing the drums. haay. i love pep.

i hope i get well tomorrow. there are still so many things left undone... i have to keep up with my life, because i have come a long way, i guess, and im only doing so by giving up the precious moments i should share with my friends. haay. too sad.

-tempra-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home