Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Cold Isomers

dammit.

i have two long exams piled for tomorrow, and i havent studied one bit about them. darn. it unnerves me, how i used to tell that im very good in bio, when situations are... pathetic. i thought my forte resided in the natural sciences. i was wrong.

or is it just sir quilang who makes school get on the way of my education?

darn all cellular membranes in the world. darn the idle nerve cells in my brain. darn me... and sir quilang. bleh.

no. sir quilang's a good guy.

uff. DHARMA for crying out loud.

ive experienced all types of "cold" today. cool bed, freezing water, cold treatment, cold feet, cold whatever. if i was a biologist, i would have made a thesis on life's response to the lack of warmth in physiochemical, emotional, and spiritual ways.

but then that would have been psychological. i hate psych at the moment.

the frigid rain made me realize that oppression isnt the only common denominator between me and my friends. we also share this common trait, this common genetic makeup that suppresses mental function.

we have a fear of being alone.

as of now, it's just me and my immediate universe: me, the cold food im gobbling, this computer, and the adulterated thoughts of her. welcome to my world.

maybe i really should study. im not entirely sad because im alone, and it's not the exact reason why i cant get any bit of info in my head, but i just dont know. ive been hanging in this abyssal nothingness (forgive my redundance) every night for the past couple of... years. well... ok so maybe im really sad because im alone. uh.

i wonder why, for the longest time, i am still solitary and cold...

at least the girl at the drugstore smiled at me today.

-frigid-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home