Saturday, July 01, 2006

Two Days

urff. 3:09 in the morning, and im still awake. i think alcohol has a reverse effect on me. i should be travelling dreamland by now, but voila, im wide awake, and my gawking eyes are as red as cherries.

i just had the two best days of my life since highschool...

pep = play. keeps me on my feet. pep rocks yeah!

yesterday, had some trouble with carrying the drums to aldaba (it has become a habit, that we go to aldaba every after training...) coz no one wanted to bring them there. the original plan was to make the applicants carry the drums, but we wouldn't concede. so the order transferred to the late comers... still no one conceded. for fairness, we finally decided to play this game which actually doesn't have a title, if it's even a game. the object is to race towards a rendez-vous (in this case, gerson = head drummer) and the last ones to do so will do the work. the catch is, you have to spin yourself first in this unexplainable crouching position 10 times, so before you even stand up, you cant keep balance anymore. it's so funny, i can remember running towards gerson, but my feet kept on carrying me the other way. it was really funny. and fun.

o before that, we had our quasi-initiation rites at casaa, as, and fc... we cheered in front of everybody, something i really wont do for a thousand bucks, but i would for pep, haha, whatver.

then yesterday i had my first power hitting session, and man, it was... HARD! fuck my fingers were throbbing all night after that. but well, anything for pep.

then today, went to drews, drank shots, kisses, lots lots whateverthings, friends, new acquaintances, whateverthings.

blah.

je suis tres heureux... allez!

...

to the girl i have erred.

we should stop this throwing-daggers-thing... only low-lives do this. we shouldn't. i shouldn't.

i would want to say sorry for causing too much rut. maybe im really ignorant, if that's what you say. maybe i really haven't grown up since whenever. but well, i would actually prefer being ignorant, coz it still bothers me until now that i may have been one of the bad guys myself. being ignorant keeps me innocent, at least. so sorry, let's be happy, and we'll be friends of course. see ya round!

...

donne moi une coupine!

-heureux-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home