Saturday, June 17, 2006

Slack Day

yes it is. i told myself this day wouldn't end without my books being covered in clear plastic. voila. all paper still. i bought all the materials needed, but when i came to doing it, i didn't get the hang of it. and i have a lot of mess to clean from my bed. coz everything's ready for book covering, but all of a sudden i dont have the energy to do it.

talk about slacking, im almost letting this day pass without opening that heavy bio book over there, and my other brand new book in econometrics. i dunno, but today my brain is not attuned to its usual bio defaults. what more being econometrically interested.

and i bought the wrong folder for my french handouts. i didnt go back to national bookstore anymore because, as i said, i felt slouchy, whatever. maybe because i slept for more than 4 hours this afternoon.

tick tock tick tock...

i am so useless. i better get a life. maybe id get my hair cut tomorrow. if that's getting a life.

tick tock tick tock...

i hope i could get along well with the pep people. they seem so hard when you're not in their midst. but that's just a first impression. they're actually quite nice. i remember LA and ajin ushering me into VC last year, me having to defer later on. jerson is nice also. he has the makings of a head drummer. which he actually is. cyd is scary. he's too big for my own good. jeho is our salvation. he kept teaching us without tiring. even if we're slow learners... now my problem is jingo.

let's call him fido. fido dido.

fido is friends with bato, who is a schoolmate of mine (econ) and is a tad aloof to most people... in a bad way. fido also knows BS, who, unknown to many, is the biggest joke we laugh at in school. yes, we are bullies in our own, stinging ways.

yesterday's training, we were moving around UP finding a place to practice. fido told me we were batchmates, to which i found nothing i could respond about. so i just told him i know he knows bato, who is from the college i go to. fido asks how's my impression of bato, and i said "hindi ko gusto. angas eh." fido continues to asking about BS, and i told him i dont like him either. and then i returned a question, "sino bang [nakakarelate] dun?"

fido says: "ako..."

nyay. and he asks me if im a member of Babes, and i said no, and he was...

patay. me and my big mouth.

hmm, was naman eh. so baka hindi na ngaun. he he.

...

since dyanne's car is coded not to drive around city during fridays, she decided that TF trainings will be carless. that means we will be commuting through pitch dark UP at nine in the evening. because normally, dyanne brings her car, and she just drops me off at katipunan. but TF's will be different. it will be scary... we have to strategize to avoid rapists, or kidnappers, or thieves, or psychos for that matter. oh dear Lord.

color me maroon.

-peppy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home