Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dix Neuf

Im still contemplating on how I started this sem. Gimmick to the fort with my newfound friends? Yes, I do still have the drive I experienced just hours ago when ma’am quimbo briefed us with econometrics, but, well, i don’t think I have it now, now that we’ve just been from pier1, drinking, fooling around, laughing our lungs out.

Sometimes the things that we bargain to gain experiences get so essential; they become the main elements that mold you. That make you. I admit that I shouldn’t be starting sem in such a very delinquent fashion, but, what’s spending some quality time with real people, enjoying the vitality of my youth, and plain enjoying being young? Nothing compares.

Shout outs to dyanne who was a figure of serenity despite pressing shit. And all of surigao is in her skin. To gale, for her birthday, for being my ate, the ate I never had. To jl, for being funny dude, it really doesn’t matter now if you make a fool out of yourself because you have jl around, who’s always making more fools of everything. For carlis, who, by first meeting, made me realize that smart people sometimes have failing gwa’s, and that smart people also have they human heart to inspire lost low lives like me. And to kit, who, at the moment, makes my heart beat faster.

I have a lot of harmful substances in my body at the moment, and im happy about it. It’s the learning experience that makes this gimmick more than what it seems it is. A few beers, chicken rolls, red ants, a visiting celebrity, blowjobs, and pictures set this sem starter a whole mile away from my traditional. I say it’s all worth my time.

Things on my mind:

-will I join UP SIKAD

-will I join UP PepSquad

-will I google all the names of the people I know

-will I put more focus on some romantic aspect of my uber secretive life

-will I tell people about it

-will I buy the book for econ131 or will I borrow it from Ecosoc

-will I wake up tomorrow with a smile, and destroy the things that only reminds me of...

-will I love econ

-will I love econ

-will I love ECON??

-will I love econ

-will I continue my desensitization towards shrimp, because shrimp are very delicious

-will I make a better me after everything that’s happened tonight

Well. I believe I still have plenty of time to ponder about the answers. In the meantime, I will go to divi tomorrow wid niña, update my closet, and get the shit out of my itching shopping feet.

My eyes are droopy now. I might need some relaxin. More next time.

-cheerios-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home