Friday, June 02, 2006

Rosario Adventures

im back..

going back to batangas is therapeutic. every time i go back home, i get peace in my mind, luster to my hair, and fat in my tummy. i also realized that the reason why i kept being my ectomorph self is because i think too much when im here in qc.

rosario is where i get in touch with my inner naturalist. see multiply for whateverstuff.


i love puppies. i saw this half-breed at my cousin's house.


see! may chemistry kami! i was forever toting with the puppy. hehe. which, by the way, is named after a spanish telenovela character...


then i did some bicycling. masaya pala mag-bike pag baku-bako ung dadaanan mo. yay!

hmm. more of my adventures on next entry.

as if you care, noh? haha. wla lang. gusto ko lang ikwento. immersing myself on the happy moments because, after all, all these happy moments dissipate into the dark truth that i am trapped in econ, one sem short of being expelled from UPSE, with no concrete idea how i will ever get myself into med school. time is running out, and i only have the picture of my elements to keep me going.

-...-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home