Monday, May 29, 2006

Free Verse

lalalalar. wla lang. just trying out the white font.

according to ayen, the biggest pain is from the sudden stop after a roller coaster ride. yah. momentum and stuff. physically and rhetorically.

was blog hopping a while ago (suddenly i have all the time in the world...) i came upon this one favorite blog of mine...

~coffeetalks.blogspot.com

Ode to You

I get terribly insecure when you're out there and I'm here. I'm always left to wonder what you're doing, who you're with, but most especially, what goes on in your mind and in that delicate heart of yours.

Fate absolutely didn't side with us when it led you to where you are right now. I'm still disappointed and at times, frustrated. But day by day I'm starting to believe in us. My faith is starting to build up again and somehow I don't doubt that we can actually make it. "Make it" alluding to ending up together in some way.

There's nothing else in the world I love more than you. I comfort myself in my lonely moments by thinking that it is actually within my grasp to be by your side for the rest of your life. It is in my hands to embrace you, protect you, and surround you with something utterly honest and real.

Mwah.


~end of entry...

talk about poetic.

and what could this honest and real thing be?

everyone has a poetic side i guess. and i believe that the best poems are the most passionate ones.

to tin, atta-girl! any guy could fall in love with you with that poem... even girls! yieee! or maybe im just being receptive of rhythms and poetry because i've been reading the poem book you gave me as gift last christmas... you remember? Misterios by Neil Garcia? he appears to be gay, but well, he's a master storyteller... poem-style.

thatit. i wonder if i'd have to delete the colorful icons at the sidebar so everything would just be black and white and dark maroons...

later.

-bored-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home