Monday, May 29, 2006

New Layout

yey! new layout! i made it myself. obvious ba? hehe, i've been planning to construct a new layout for this blog since february (which is my blog's birth-month), but i wasn't able to afford the time until now. so. yan. what do you think? pwede na ba ko maging graphic artist?

it's starting to sink in on me, that im 19 now, maybe i could help myself grow up on things people consider kid stuff already. take my blue-stars layout for example. hmmm. ya.

or maybe there are just things in life you have to leave behind so you could move on for the better.

im 19, paranoid, but smiling the shit out of my life.

may i get laid before the year ends.

jigga!

oh by the way, the page is set on mozilla firefox format - so if you're using internet explorer, some of the boxes might not be properly aligned. it's better there, i mean, blogs look better if you use mozilla firefox as browser... internet explorer has a thing on enlarging everything, that's why in internet explorer, everything looks bloated. so i suggest you download mozilla firefox from download.com. or mozilla.com. wherever. use it for browsing.

-blah-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home