Sunday, June 04, 2006

98 degrees

how could i possibly lead a healthy life next sem? i have no ref here at the unit, so that means i'd have to eat fast food all the time. and fast food is, well, unhealthy. this would conclude to a hypertensive me as i beat the odds on balancing bio, econ (stupid), and french classes 4 days in a week.

i was at mercury the other day, tried out the weird bmi calculating machine they've been endorsing. my stats say that my body mass index is just right for my height and weight (and age), but my pulse is way too high for the standard normal, which is 95. my pulse is 98. that means i am hypertensive, and nature calls on my dieting on some indulgent stuff.

but how could i do the dieting when im surrounded by all kinds of fried food, and fast food, and canned food, and whatever?

eff. i just wish mom visits more frequently so i get to eat more lutong bahay. my nerves are starting to throb upon the sight of fast food.

crs even aggravates the throbbing.

for the record, i only have 2 schedules on my pre-enlistment results this sem:
bio 11 lec MTh 7:00-8:30 (pucha naman oh. ang aga. im not a morning person pa naman)
bio 11 lab MTh 11:30-2:30 (no lunch...)

fuck.

i hope i get french 11 this sem. there are available slots for morning schedules, so i might just give it a try.

since i dont have anything in my pre-enistment, i'm thinking maybe i should take econ106 again. kit told me that i wouldn't want my future employers stooping over a big sweltering singko on my transcript, so, there. and econ131 perhaps. erf. more econ. this kills me.

next sem is intellectual suicide.

it just isn't that easy, especially if all the people around doesn't even care if you're being left behind. i hope i meet more people in bio. come to think of it, ive been counting the friends i gained this summer, and they are actually almost more than the friends i have in econ. believe it or not. and they're not just friends ha. they know how to uplift your spirit when the grades are six feet under. or when shelter suddenly mattered like life or death. or when you are just plain lonely, you start talking of stuff that is virtually "untalkable" in econ.

i have to meet more of these people. to my intellectual suicide!

bonna chance.

-Fate doit accorder mon rĂªve-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home