Saturday, June 17, 2006

Midafternoon Entry

thank God for free wednedays, otherwise, i wouldn't even have time to take a breather. originally, school commences 7-4 during mondays and thursdays, and 830-230 on tuesdays and fridays... now, i stay in UP up till 9! hmm, org thing. im getting way out of my league.

yes i am a proby student, yes i am intellectually challenged when it comes to economics and terms, but yes, i still have the guts to get me another org! or get me into the varsity for that matter. tssh... even if this calls for less time for my mind-boggling majors, i still applied. hey, i have free wednesdays. if someone's gonna give me a crash course for time management, maybe i'd survive. maybe im crazy, for joining a nocturnal org, but well. what's youth without the spice of it. i started believing that endless and tiresome studying of something that my brain doesn't have the capacity to learn is indeed, pointless. so im taking advantage of the diversions.

besides, i have niƱa around. we promised to help each other with acads. i just hope she stands to her words. unlike some people . out .. there ... ...

ok, my schedule will be my written proof of my other incapacity to handle BB42's class fund. every junior's busy. im temporarily giving up this responsibility, because im reading this sem at wits end. no one even cares to pay anyways.

...

everyone's transferring to UP... just yesterday, while i was running and panting heavily to reach 5th flor of cal for my first subject (ugh, for the love of ventanilla), i bumped into a person from my elementary! and he was supposed to be our valedicatorian back then. news led me to believing that he's in UP Manila preparing for medschool. but lo! and suddenly i felt nostalgic. missed my elementary so badly, i hardly spoke a word in french that day. which is bad.

ive heard that iona studies in UP na din... and anton also. hmmm.. i just hope high school wars are over.

...

i just realized that sophistication is my first prerequisite to trusting. i have more. and i detest loud people. simply having a loud voice makes my guts cringe. ok, so maybe not loud, i'd say, squeaky loud, or piercing loud, the type that could be heard even if it's miles away. uff. and i hate too much attention. i love people noticing me. but i dont like people using me to get attention. you get it? me cocky? nah. some people are really like that. basta.

and oh. im so annoyed of fake laughs. dont try to laugh yourself. it's even funnier hearing a fake laugh when obviously there's nothing to laugh about.

i have never changed. im still the simple living, quiet, and reflective pillow lover that i am. now moving on. since i have my schedule in mind, it's time to coordinate with my original friends, so we could hang out together again. see yall guys!

-beebee-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home