Friday, June 23, 2006

Pep Assessment

pep assessment over... haay.

i hope i hope this is the start of something life-changing for me. as more days pass, i realize more and more how stale my life had been for the past 2 years. university, bahay. university, bahay. some few things in teh side, but it all revolves in teh university, bahay cycle... now, i hope it changes. im especially elated when jerson asked us to prepare 250 bucks for OUR pep uniform... weee!

i take that as preliminary admission. of course, there are more assessments to come. so come what may. we'll cross the bridge when we get there.

kristel, way to go. mark, tibay mo chong. pipo, game. ajee, nyak, may mas bunso na sakin. bogie and miggy, freshmen lang kayo?? wala, nadethrone na ko. maybe i really should grow up. nelmi, dont be late next time. bren, ok lng yan. dyanne, chong thanks talaga, i have a lot of things to thank you for. blah. blah.

and thanks to the seniors nga pala. especially carlis, damn man you're the man.

one big day has come to an end. i think ive grown by a few degrees, but not to worry, im still my old neurotic and pillow-loving self. Ü

...

"dnt tlk 2 kimoy abt me.. pleeeease.."

what's that supposed to mean?? if there's anything wrong with whatever, talk to me personally. face me. ask me if you have something to ask. i think im ready to tell my side.

back-talking is the craft of cowards.

...

congratulations to me for not breaking into pieces in the first assessment... bonne chance.

-je veux dormir-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home