Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bitter Ouch

i woke up to a very painful morning.

midriff is aching, and my triceps cant even be stretched. abdominal muscles are inflamed. pectorals are none the better. tangina. i guess i wont be attending physical training tomorrow.

its the same pain i experienced when i first enrolled in a fitness gym. so sick of it. that's why i stopped buffing up. then here it is again now.

erf.

what's teh best way to numb inflamed muscles???? lian!! i need help. give me my pain killers.

just as my muscles ache so badly, my mind bugs itself also, thinking what would happen to a fling im currently engaged to. it's not getting anywhere.

im too busy to even verse what's happening. well. if only i could read her blog now.

or better yet... if she'll talk to me about what she's thinking about... lar.

well.

teka. fyi.. tin knows her blog. and ayen do too. that's tin's reason to say that she "knows more about her than [i] do..."

unfair. you guys are getting around me. that's not fair. bleh.

maybe salonpas will cure my aching muscles.

aarrrghh, ang sakit talaga. tangina...

-painkillers!!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home