Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Write Up

here's the deal. danazart asked me to make him a write up that's 80 words long and he lined me dead until tomorrow.

being the best friend that he is, i have to set aside everything, and do him the write up. and ive been staring at my monitor for 30 minutes thinking of the many memories we shared in la salle, with aizel of course, makes 80 words so so short for a write up. and considering that the deadline is tomorrow. panic.

but well, darryl always believed in my sudden writing abilities, so. un.

i came up with this...:

Define Darryl. Darryl is a creature who spent his childhood in the sunny southern city of Oroquieta, hence the tan. Later on in his life, his tan turned bronze, as his genius in tennis lifted him to stardom in DLSL. He then excelled in economics, and thus went to DLSU for his bachelor. But whatever happens of him, he will forever be my laughter, my shelter, my story. Define Darryl. Two words… BEST FRIEND. Godspeed buddy! I’m so proud of you. Ü

...

thank God for people like danazart. i remember when i ran away from home, he was the one who let me into their home (which serves the most sumptious dinner by the way...), and sheltered me like a brother. we have been through tough times together, and im happy that we are still very good friends until now. to darryl, im so glad i have you and aizel. with you i feel safe.

...

moving on.

i havent talked to her much lately. hmmm... until when kaya will the silence be...

...

im still aching! its worse today. i cant even do basic functions because the mere movement of my left arm makes everything ache. dammit. we should have done more cardio before we went into the pushups and crunches.. erf. next time..

ay fuck! tomorrow na pala ung next time... physical training ng pep tom! putek. i havent even recuperated from my inflamed muscles désorientation, and tomorrow is another long day. huff. ive bought three different kinds of pain killers today. (haha, ganun ako ka-drug dependent)... one plaster type, one liniment, and one gel. i thought salonpas will do, but no. i still had to buy more painkillers, coz its really drivin me crazy. hell.

i need a masseuse...

help me. im aching...

-huhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home