Sunday, June 25, 2006

No Pee-pee

still not a fruitful day. i realized im not really much of a planner. i had a crash lunch with mari (who is all around these days...), then i rented 3 films due overnight, and tomorrow im out from 7 to 9. by nine, video city would have closed, and i end up accumulating Php30 penalty for not turning in the cd's on the deadline.

and to think that i wont have the time to watch all of them by tomorrow. not even one... erf, sicko.

sometimes it bothers me, how manias and psychological disorders can actually sprout on anyone. even me.

...

im horny yesterday, and i haven't done any sexual whatever to myself so im double horny today. just so you know, ive eventually lost my morning peepee hard-on, and im led to believing that it wears off when you grow up. blah. whatever.

talking about horniness, i was with mari yesterday... we talked about lots of things, some of which called for the reassessment of my highschool, but that's boring, basta we just talked. mari took my wallet, said: "patingin nga wallet mo... may condom ka ba dito??"

*puzzled and suspicious*

me: "wala, baket?"

mari: "bakit wala?"

me: "huh? o cge lalagyan ko..."

it's really weird, having a girl ask me if i have a condom on my wallet, coz that's just really weird... ? or maybe she's just psychoanalyzing me whatever, you can never tell. a while ago she just told me im on my phallic stage of development, whatever that means. and she's anally fixated. ? i have yet to search these psychological jargon on the internet.

im getting hairier and hairier... scary. i might even turn out to be one of chewbacca's relatives. oh geezes.


look at me, i could actually start looking like chewbacca if you put hair on my face.

but then... no pala. coz chewbacca's blonde... hehe. anyways, i actually put up the photo so you could get a glimpse of my newly cut hair. erm, not much of a difference from before. but well...

haay. i spent weekend at home. dommage. if i hadn't given her up, i would've been out enjoying myself (and her)... oh paris... arf. blah. blah blah. blah blah blah blah...

-big fishes exist..-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home