Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Feverish Day

no day but today... yar.

haay. so many things have happened in so little time, im losing my real-time keep up with acads and orglife and pep... in the span of four days, i went bowling with pep, got drunk for the first time, went to a UAAP game with sore throat, had 2 long exams and a closed-book problem set, flunked exams without me knowing it, slept for an average of four hours, spent sleepless nights hanging around some study buddy, studied until three in the morning, battled stress headstrong, cut class for the first time this sem, missed breakfast and lunch for a puny merienda, etc etc.

im am uber stressed.

but i kept telling myself, after all of that pain in the ass, i'll have some chillin - which comes in the form of PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN! yehey! til wednesday.

happenings in UP a while ago:
-we didn't have physical conditioning today, thank God. i wouldn't even have made it to my second push. im feeling feverish and weird, maybe because im lacking sleep. darn. and the 2 exams and one problem set got me at wits end. double darn. at least im chillaxin tomorrow.

-i got a fraternity invitation today. nyay, scary. the pep drummers were at the kiosk in front of the gym, when this alpha sigma guy approached me and asked me if i could go to their grand symposium eklat later.. syempre i just looked at him first. he said wala lang daw un, it doesn't mean that im committed to the frat if i attend the grand blahblah... eh duh. un na nga un di ba? i think everyone knows that if you dont want to get into a frat, you must not attend grand whatevers. otherwise they would think you're looking forward to becoming a member. then hazing, then induction, blah blah blah. i think i rejected the offer gracefully. i hope.. haha! hala, mamaya may tatambang na sakin, ako na susunod na mabubugbog sa AS... haha!

-pia lost composition because manpower turnover for the frisbee clinic was pathetically low. so we had to cheer her up. I had to cheer her up - im being a cheerleader the moment i decided to lay my fingers on those drumsticks. besides, she had to be lit up, because she is my friend, and i dont want to have people around me claw their ways drastically out of endeavors weeping or broken or whatever. it makes me feel weak, makes me realize the inevitable endlessness of stress, life crisis, and fuckin discontentment.

my friends have to be strong so i can be strong. without them i am but a figment of unreality.

...

thanks niƱa for lending me the jacket. your my savior!

well, later then. i have to keep up with sleep pa. tomorrow, i'll have speed reading sessions, a community development committee activity, and some major chillaxin agendas. till tomorrow.

-i feel feverish-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home