Thursday, August 31, 2006

Delaying Tomorrow

it's 2:34 am in my clock. all of gcm is asleep and it's freaking hot. i just took a shower, first because it's... hot, and second, because the mosquitoes are eating me alive. i have four new wounds due to mosquitoe bites. deng.

they bite anywhere. would you believe, they even bit me at the armpits.

damn mosquitoes.

mum texted a while ago. asked if i was ok, said she's preparing for the babaan of my granny which i should attend this weekend, if i even cared to attend. i dont actually know what a babaan is, and im not entirely interested, so why bother. i never replied. first because i dont actually know what a babaan is, second, im not entirely interested, and third, i dont have credits in my phone... pauper.

deng. i dont even have anything in my mind to write about. maybe because it's not even three in teh morning, and im surfing the net aimlessly, trying to find an abstract data for my geog143 and econ131 regressions... i dont even have a model for 131... what am i doing?

erg.

oatmeal raisin soft batch cookies are delicious. and so are cup noodles.

ouf.

i dont want tomorrow to come. first i have to start my regression for geog143, which i wont be able to do tomorrow because i still dont have teh software. then i have to look for a partner for my 131, which is totally difficult, because my class is not really my crowd so... erm, then i have to collect money for the financing of our batch project in ecosoc, and it's driving me crazy because everyone says they gonna pay on the next day, then the next day, and the next day... and i still have to sell my raffle tickets whose payment is due this friday. not to mention that my group in bio still hasn't come up with a live garden snail, and a live earthworm... and i lost my bio manual... erg. i dont want tomorrow to come.

if only i can make time stop.

-dream on-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home