Thursday, August 17, 2006

State U

im three breaths shy of suffocation.

today is one of the biggest accomplishments i made in my entire life (in UP). pep drummers danced for the half-time of UP's basketball game against FEU. we lost, eventually, but who cares. we danced for UP like there's no tomorrow. although it's a bit embarassing, again who cares. the moment you stepped in that arena, and see all of the UP crowd shouting and cheering at you, you suddenly lose all nuances of dignity, and start being the UPean you chose to live.

at least now i can say that i did something for UP, something I could always look back to when im forty.

anyhows, i have a big problem concerning the half-time dance. i didnt attend my bio lab class today because call time in the UP Gym for the game is 12nn. my bio lab prof is the most irritating poser in IB; i think she should go dice her body into many many pieces and feed herself to the dogs. bitch. i still have to go to the CS college secretary to get my excuse letter so i can get an excemption in the laboratory exercise she gave a while ago.

mosquitoes are eating me. and im sleepy but i cant sleep because i have this big throbbing bump on my head because a bass drum fell on me... note: BASS DRUM. hit me on the head with metal screw. so now it's throbbing, and i fear that when i sleep, it would result to hemorrhage, and blog my brain capillaries, therefore i die. i dont want that now. Lord tell me if im gonna die tonight, in my dreams, wag biglaan. i fear that the big leap from life to death is a painful one, so please, warn me about it.

baha. i have to sleep. french tomorrow. yey.

-zzzzZZZZ-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home