Sunday, August 13, 2006

Seventeen Hours

haha, i wonder how many people can understand my titles.

mum dropped by yesterday to clean up the mess ive created. i wont ellaborate anymore coz it's a never-ending story.

anyways. she told me not to go out of unit this weekend, so, im not attending UP's game against NU today. im stuck here at the condo waiting for something to happen. at least i have 5 vcd's to watch, which means it's movie marathon till midnight.

and i wont be going to mass today, like any other sunday, because i dont find it necessary anymore. ive been a non-practicing catholic for 8 years now. there was something in my childhood that erased the appeal of catholicism in me. maybe i need the next parousia to get me going to church again.

erg..

kakainis. wala lang.

it's true, life is not just simple answers to simple questions. it is a complex story, something that doesn't end deus ex machina. there is no external force that suddenly apparates and pacifies all chaos. in this life, we experience tragedy, drama, comedy, action, and fiction all at the same time. we are the greatest creative writers in our own little worlds.

geez. what a very sentimental me. i should get a sugar-rush. di bale. thursday is another salvation. may i last till thursday, so i can get my feet on ice. (figure)

deng. i hate being left alone. and i wish my neighbor quits knocking on the wall.

-waiting-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home