Friday, August 04, 2006

Egg Shelling

i am happy and sad at the same time.

let's start with the sad part. i realized ive been ending my entries the melancholic way, so for a change, id end with the happy things that happened today.

im sad (or angry... im not really sure) because my biology class is getting me to nowhere. if curses can kill, ms hernandez had died fifty times over. does she even know what she's doing in lab class? she's this big black hole that sucks the passion for education in you. and we thought that the theory of "school getting on the way of education" was just that, well, people, theory comes to life in the institute of bio, where good minds are dulled, and passion is dissipated. the hell with bio. and the teachers can go drown themselves in pitcher plant sap.

lab class sucks.

then, i hate mum for... ugh. next time na lang. basta i hate her.

ok, now the happy part!

everyone, give me a kudos... thank you thank you. guess what, I PASSED ACCOUNTING1!!! YEEEHEEY! I got 2.25 allez! and all this time i thought i failed two of my majors last sem. i would have thought likewise unless i have seen my tcg, which i did a while ago, and it said i did pass that mind-boggling sujet.

kudos kudos!

hay, you can just imagine the relief it brought me. now i can sleep peacefully. i dont have to take accounting anymore. that means no more accounting stuff for the rest of my life.

then i got my new monitor today courtesy of mum. yar. she'd buy me a monitor and new hardware and still not buy me a laptop, even if the whole workstation crumbles down to pieces. it's just the workstation or nothing. anyhows, i like my new monitor because it has better display than my old one.

then i also got my cd burner, again courtesy of mum. and the catch there is, i installed the drive to the cpu all by myself, without the help of any organic living thing - just me and the pamphlets. kudos again.

aint i good?

another happy thought: there's this possibility that the university's declaring a half-day tomorrow because of upcat, so, yeah! and we're jogging tomorrow round the acad oval yeeha. i cant wait for tomorrow.

and since everyone's talking about it, me and my econ super friends (ok spare me some patience - where did we get the term?) watched sukob yesterday! it actually was my second time to watch a horror film so, as expected, i got well off teh edge of my seat when the phantasm got started. deng. i was demi-palpitating the whole duration of the movie because i got this sugar rush from white chocolate moccha and raspberry syrup so i was so receptive to the surprises. i think the added blended whipped cream blocked some of my smaller veins, so i was feeling really droopy but upped when we watched the movie. really weird, it was a bad experience.

no pala, it's a good one, hell yeah! horrow films with friends ensure nothing but clean fun. the hell with my night tremors. they'd go away when im 20.

that all for now. im going to brood over what mum did to the world today. later.

-cover me with egg shells-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home