Saturday, July 22, 2006

J'ai Fievre

what i did the whole day was lie down, wait until i sweated all the viruses that has invaded my system, and battle this numbing headache which i have never experience before. i kept my feet off ground for a complete 17 and a half-hours, call that some rest - for me that was major rejuvenation.

im still feeling unwell though, but at least im degrees better now than yesterday.

haay. sayang. i should have taken my vitamins. i was in top form before i got this fever. for the first time in my life, i had the best forearms and triceps i could ever have. now it's disintegrated, darn the virus. i lost the grueling wide and narrow push-ups, 25 each in three sets (uff) and 60 crunches, also in three sets. not to mention the tricep crunches and the planks... erg. im back to point zero, and i have to start all over again, to get back to my peppy form. haay. starting by running the acad oval on tuesday.

i hope im better by tuesday.

*uninvited* - best score by alanis morisette. nice...

geez i should start writing wittier entries.

well next time. as for now, im off to dreamland!

-sleepy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home