Sunday, February 11, 2007

Premature Learning

hello sunday, how are you doing?

me, im doing grrreeat. you know what, we have a major exam on public economics on tuesday. i started reading my handsome book, and ive been reading since yesterday and guess what, ive finished a mere three chapters out of eleven! and i barely understood what i read... grrreeat..

three chapters down, eight more chapters of premature learning to go...

the problem is, im a very slow learner (well at least in the fields of scarcity and correct allocations...). that's why i spend a lot of time reading and reading and reciting and punishing my soupy brain when other people could just breeze through their notes and know everything about, say, the taxing system, in an instant. it's kind of unfair, but i have learned to live by it.

anyways, i am very uber proud that my redesigning plans were successful. yeah, the single accomplishment i garnered over the past few days.

erg.

you know sunday, if i still cant get all the public sector whathaveyous into my central processing unit, i might resort to what angie told me... "drink glutaphos..." the brain tonic.

erg.

do i really have to resort to that to refresh my memory banks? oh life.

-arrow's impossibility theorem-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home