Friday, February 16, 2007

What Happyness

listening to my econ151 professor as she discussed the answers for the exam last tuesday was excruciating. i have realized my fixation with the problems of taxation already, ok? enough.

it's kind of ironic, coz public econ is currently my favorite subject. im learning a lot, really, and i love ma'am Ho. but my grades are not reflecting the amount of knowledge i have going. oh well, as they say, they're just numbers.

sumasakit tummy ko... huhu. sabi ko na dapat hindi ako kumain ng cornik eh. i still have allergic reactions to packed food.

wow econ111 quiz was fun! i enjoyed answering the questions, ironically. but then my penmanship is only as readable as partial hieroglyphics so, i guess i shouldn't be expecting a nice grade. you know what my last exam was so full of information and i think my essays were the best that they could be, but i still got a 1.75, consequently because my penmanship is more complex than the Greek alphabet. and mam tuvera have eyes those of... bats...

haha!

i guess she's almost blind. oops... sori, i dont want kharma now. but really, she squints everytime she reads something.

*youch.. my tummmmy is eching...*

*pursuit of happyness...* bai!

-black-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home