Thursday, August 02, 2007

Grade Conscious

what misery it is to find yourself committing mistakes you were never aware of.

i was very confident during the french exam i had last monday because i was at the height of my exam week and my brain is in full-blast study mode. i simply brushed through the exam, intelligently sufficing each blank with a coherent conjugated verb or whatever. i was even fancying a very high grade..

unfortunately, i committed mistakes i weren't even aware of committing. when i got back my paper, i had 30 mistakes overall. it was painstakingly big.

i scanned through my mistakes and found out that i was so careless in conjugating the verbs... so lame, i couldn't forgive myself. the thing is i knew the answer, but i wrote a different thing, maybe due to carelessness, or mere stress, i dunno. but im pretty sure in myself that i knew the right answers, only my hand wrote differently.

my score should've been 77. tsk. how lame.

i promise myself that i'd do better in the next exam, and i will give extra effort to reviewing my answers before i submit my paper... it's so stupid not to.

-get over it...-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home