Saturday, June 13, 2009

Five Punctuations from an Underslept Brain

randoms:
~
the reason i love pizza hut so much is because i always get complimentary bread sticks with my mushroom soup.. all the time. i remember one time i had bread fingers because they delivered my iced tea late, and i was a little cranky, they gave me the compliments maybe to appease me. the other time, i was ordering to a hostess my usual house fix (super panalo meal #3 bbq chick fillet), while telling her how much i love pizza hut and that i brought my colleagues to the bistro the last time i celebrated my birthday - they gave me compliments again! the last time, i was just really charming and cutesy, the bread sticks came even before my iced tea and soup.
hmmmm.. i love pizza hut. still behind don hen though in my fave list of local bistros, but then again, it's don hen.
!
so i have this colleague who offered to buy me a top from TOPMAN, my favorite color (mahogany, olive green, indigo, white, and egg blue - you choose) for no particular reason, in exchange for a kiss...
freaky... like, do you have life? and the most stifling catch is...
my colleague is a guy.
like how gay could that get?
...
my application for nestle seems to have gone a-rot. i feel like wanting to withdraw my actual application, coz i've waited too long, and it's not like nestle's too good a company to keep you waiting on the sidelines.
maybe i'll just withdraw...
.
i lost 21 pounds in two months.
i developed an addiction to bacon.
i realized how hard it is to find a girlfriend once you're outside the university.
i realized everything's hard once you're outside the university. . . hm.
?
i just celebrated my 22nd birthday recently and for some reason, i seem to be suffering QLC all over again. maybe i miss my friends (by friends i mean those who stimulate my gray, heart, and green matters all at the same time...). maybe i just lack sleep because i do graveyard shift. or maybe i'm just so out of the loop, and my time is allotted to understanding people who doesn't seem to have learned anything in school, that they are ignorami when you start speaking. or maybe because i feel like, in my current environs, nobody understands me at all.
rant.

and and, i also started thinking about career, how im supposed to get up the ladder when im already 22 and i haven't been regularized in a company ever. or how im going to squeeze my life in my work, like maybe falling in love, getting married, buying a house, having kids, investing for their future... i don't even know how to start saving for that! i dunno where to start. huff.
yes, i think the biggest question in my brain right now is: "how will i get started?"
?
-it ends with a question mark-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home