Sunday, December 11, 2005

Drebit

huff... really really bored. ive been gobbling lots of chocolate kisses here. me thinks im diabetic now. hoping to gain some pounds.
i miss you. what are you doing right now?
so i did some camwhoring na lng...
i'll see you soon... very soon.



harhar... not what you're thinkin...


grrr... i still dont get accounting. the debits and the credits make me go crazy! and what are these types of accounts? i've never heard of them during highschool bookkeeping. pfffvrt...
i feel sick lonely. i need you here by my side.
gen's concert on tuesday. im still not sure if i can come because i have cwts from 3-6. i hope ate julie dismisses me early. hay. i want to watch gen's concert because they'll be singing christmas carols... yeee holiday!
thanks for calling yesterday.
thata! i've gots to return to my accounting...

-accounts payable-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home