Monday, January 23, 2006

One Click

i am just one click away from registering myself to the 5th young economists' congress. and with shivering fingers, i stop, log in to my blog, and write...

sheesh...

if you are sitting with me here at condo, you will see that the five tabs in my firefox says:
1. Young Economists' Convention
2. Blogger
3. Google: business attire for men
4. Business Attire 101
5. Men's Business Attire

O geez. im actually thinking of the fashion now... huh?? what has gotten into my brain? well this is all tin's fault... TIN!! see i have been reading tin's blog and she thinks like the conference will not really be a conference but a soiree of [hormonal adolescents/social butterflies] donning their best business attire. and now im actually thinking of this scenario, and it freaks me! waah! let me just remind myself that yec will be held at lasalle taft... LASALLE TAFT. isn't that the nest of the fully-pledged fashionistas ever to exist within my age bracket?

and now im conscious of wearing this and that, that i actually searched the internet about wearing blahblah. hey? hello?

why is this thing too big for me?

maybe it's just the soiree thingy, which is not to be... i hope.

I HATE CROWDS. period.

and my friends are actually excited of all the symposium stuff. the girls are going to the congress because, well apparently, there will congregate the future business tycoons of philippine economy. better meet them now than never. that it? o god. im not up to this kinds of things. im not that good in mingling, and me imaging the soiree setting, makes my nerves do the salsa. or power dance.

or maybe it's just that i cant possibly mingle with business minded people because deep in my heart, i know i would have taken pre-med if i hadn't put economics on my UP reg form back in level10.

ow man. argh. im scared. and im with ayen, sarsi, and tin, who are all girls, who would all be willing to man-hunt, who would eventually leave me in the crowd to be fished out by some teen who's having her hormonal hoopla, and there you have it, me lost in the crowd of strangers. well-clad strangers. who speak the most luxurious coño i have ever yet to hear.

ggggggggg... im having second thoughts. geez. god help me. im not that good in crowds. especially crowds composed of my peers... make me go sick and feel like throwing up. wwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

will i go or will i not?

...

hello kimoy, you have paid already. that's 250 lost in your pocket if you wont come.

...

yeah. oh god, im hyperventilating. teka, cr lng.

...

erg. i dunno how this will turn out. i hope we will just sit in some cozy chair, listen to a keynote without having to speak in front or participate in any business game or whatever. ok ok, marking my feb4 as "young economists congress at la salle..." there. i will dress up like myself, of course will get some advice for friends. there's nothing wrong going to the congress. besides, this will beef up my resume, even though this is my first convention in college. hfhfhffh, gawd. will register.

huff.

here goes.

-click-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home