Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hustle Hard

i'll leave my melancholic self for a while. acads suddenly brought me back to my senses.

it took me thirty seconds to realize that it is indeed SEPTEMBER. sembreak happens on october, which means, I HAVE ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT TO DO MY DEVOIRS SO ID GET DONE WITH THIS SEM. ooh la la.

im slightly panicking, because i have about 3 papers due this sem, and i havent started one. my mini-thesis for 131 is still all in my mind, and the regional paper for geog still hasnt been encoded. deng. huhu. im planning to do regressions, to overwhelm my professor who gave me a three on a map test, but hell, i dont have the software yet! help help.

on monday i'll have a mock exam for bio, in preparation for the real one on thursday. oh and on monday i'll have a problem set for econometrics, and i havent studied multicollinearity just yet. patay... then ultimately, on sunday, COMPET NA!! puta. and my head drummer still hasnt informed us about the line-up. kumusta naman un.

erg. not to mention the required solicitation for the UP pep squad. im trying to get a thousand from ecosoc, but vice-prexy says cash outflows is still barred until the third week of september. huhu. im running out of resources!

grr... junior year is really the stomper.

pero whatever. ten years from now, when someone asks me what i cherish most about college, id say: first sem, junior year. man. this is a sparkling moment. the card games, pep, the food, my superfriends, my constant money shortage, stretching closets, stata, and all the paltos... i couldn't ask for more...

except for 50 million pesos maybe.. and a car. haha!

ok, i'll have to dissect my frog now.

-gluteus maximus-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home