Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Spelling Patriotism

im really lucky for trying out the movies i havent even heard of anywhere.

first i had lucky number slevin. then fierce people. hmm.. good.

(edit: for filipinos only....)

and for some reason, i am bothered by how western people regard the filipinos. aboriginal people?? how high-ended could they ever get in the discrimination department?

i also realized that nothing beats my comprehension for my mother tongue. even if i excelled in learning other languages, when i start hearing words from my wika, they'd just flow into my comprehension as smoothly as the motor neurons in my body. im proud that i still am proficient in my language, despite my interest for another.

watch fierce people, and you'd get my drift. amid all the anglican words in the dialogue, one single tagalog word will come up, and you'd recognize it.

i still have culture. pinoy culture.

speaking of culture, ive been seeing so much of the "econ people" lately, that ive started scrutinizing scientifically the inner workings of their society. yeah - THEIR. the cliques. whichever, they are underscored by a common denominator. i can only describe them perfectly with one word...

phony.

oh bite me. im too mean.

-we are the sum of all the people we have met...-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home