Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sinus Venosus

erf. it's barely 3 weeks before sem breaks, and everyone's stuck here, again, in that old ensnaring web of devoir multitude. papers. exams. projects. baby theses for God's sake. again the longest weeks of our lives.

i can just imagine how i would spend my sembreak.

off in a faraway province, away from the buzz humming from vehicles, the smoke emanating from the roads, the lights illuminating the gray city. it's two complete weeks of rural life and greens.

come to think of it, the bipolarity of my locations keeps me sane.

i imagine myself basking under the sun, lying on a hammock hanging below a mango tree (indian, and the fruit rains... oh i forgot, it's mid october. no fruits. deng.), reading a cheesy Sandra Brown novel, eating very good home-cooked food... hmmm.. my life in rosario. paradise.

kaya lang parang ang tagal tagal pa nun. furck.

and i would want to spend some time on my original home, the house in lipa... it's cool there, literally, and it's the air i like the most there, but, erm, going back to that house brings back memories of my slate past.. maybe id just visit.

and i hope to see my classmates soon. i uber miss them. on a besoin crecher.

im doing this aimless blog entry to siphon the toxins of information overload. kill my bio prof. the hell with incompetent teachers.

-conus arteriosus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home