Thursday, September 07, 2006

Functional Spleen

yikes. compet na sa sunday.

too bad im not in the lineup. but its owtei. after too much pondering about it, ive come up with a nice idea that would save me from all the anger in the world. i say, im only an applicant, not more, not less, so i should accept what my fate in pep has to offer me.

i just had my info-overload exam in bio this afternoon, and man, was it a stomper. what bothers me is that that was only the lab part. the exam is basically just id-ing and enumerating, and classifying blar blar. my lec exam falls on monday, the day after the compet. and in lec, we not only identify things, we also observe under scrutiny ever little detail of one biological information the book offers. that's a lot. not to mention that i still have a geog paper to be done TONIGHT! and a french assignment due first thing in the morning. hhhhwaaaah.

tiresome.

well, that's it for now. i still have to attend to my french assignment and my regional paper. a demain!

and i hope my batchmates in ecosoc pay their contributions for the batch project. im getting tired of having to remind everyone all the time. cosmos cosmos...

-updates-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home