Friday, September 22, 2006

Shun Shine

what do you call a 2am snack?

it's true, i have 6 meals per day. blah.

i love the earliest hours of morning. it makes me feel like i have the world to myself, when everyone is away, enjoying dreamland, i have the black of night all to myself.

sometimes i get convinced that i do have a melancholic side.

haha! in denial pa din.

i dunno. if there's a phobia for sadness, maybe i have it. after the many things that ive been through, i hated being sad, i hated being associated to sadness, just because it brings me back to the time when i was the glory kid who lost his brightness because of... sadness.

whatever.

anyhows, im doing my french assignment at this moment. my teacher asked us to write about five memorable things we have done in the past we consider milestones in our lives. when i went down on the business of writing down my assignment, i realized, i cant think of anything i have done in the past that's wonderful enough to be put in my french assignment. tks tsk tsk.

i am that unimportant to this world. oh well.

may tomorrow give me the chance to shine.

-far away-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home