Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Just Eclipsing

hello!

im visiting. realized sembreak's too boring without my desktop computer.

i've been bloating myself up at my lola's house in rosario. there's basically nothing to do there. for me at least. my kind cousins do everything for me. cook food (NOTE: home cooked food... when was the last time i ate such...? what like four months ago??), they do my laundry, they lend me things... they do everything. that why i wanted to spend the rest of the sembreak there instead of my home in lipa. though i miss the cool lipeƱo breeze, i can't find the will power to hang around our house any longer. it's sickening. it's been the lair of the darkest most disgusting creature to ever walk my world.

anyways rosario has been fun! yey.

good thing there's an escape from all of this. i've been inches away from a massive carabao, i've eaten almost 2 pounds of food in a single meal, i've slept like a baby since four months, haay. im glad rosario could save me from my econometric doom.

speaking of econometrics... uhm... im still hoping i could continue being an econ student next sem. but the chance is very slim. i dunno how id react to my expulsion. let's just hope i can ask for an appeal.

well. so long!

-aspire-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home