Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sem Ends

yey! sem's officially over today. what else can i ask for the moment.

well, i could get a usb flash drive, a bluetooth device for my mobile (because the ukb cable had finally submitted to metalloid decay), or better yet, i can hope that my mum do find a way to get me the laptop..

uhm...

it's kind of weird because now, right at this moment, im longing to go to school, and do something. anything. academic, org-related, whatever. apparently i was fired with momentum by the bludgeoning of my exams that's why now im still suspended in movement. iit's like the inertia of oficially enjoying sembreak hasn't overcome the force that keeps me moving.

oh well...

things that happened the past week:
1. i got an uno in geog143, ta da!
2. kit texted me that she's going to saipan, and i could text her in some number... hmm....
3. i got a haircut with ayen at azta.
4. i talked to my french professor in.. french.
5. i realized i wouldn't want to let go of econ just yet.

etc.

see. i really dont have much to do now that it's sembreak. haay haay. at least at the moment i know im tired. oh yeah that's it. maybe i'll spend the break doing some complete rejuvenation of my withered self. how happy could that be?

i better go, im not making sense.

-brain, where are you??-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home