Sunday, October 01, 2006

Surgical Hands

kring---> we are indeed dependent on electricity, one because the government shuns the innovative mindworks of our fellow Filipino discoverers about alternative energy resources, and two, we are too lazy to pull a muscle, and prefer to push a button when we wanted to blow our heads off, making us worry too much when the power disruptions get going. tsk tsk tsk. filipinos.

hey hey hey! ive checked out my ever trusty cellphone's calendar and it's been confirmed - i have two major hell weeks coming up! well ive been expecting it, that if i didnt see major exams on the coming days, id be pissed. sem-end never fails me. it always has its way of depleting my energy resources. it has been very predictable.. that it made me happy, thinking my predictions were right.

i havent started anything, and i have a quiz tomorrow. so tonight will be a long night as i lose myself in the brain of a frog, the circulatory system, and the tract that food chyme follows before it transforms into fecal matter... interesting.

i will miss dissecting frogs. i realized i have a penchant for scraping off muscle tissues from skin using a scalpel. maybe i have surgical hands, i dunno.

alors, me have to go. gots to save myself from getting more singkos this sem.

-bleep-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home