Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Procrastination Imminent

wow. how was my previous entry for a near-sem-end log?

i have tons of things upon my shoulder and i havent done one yet, because i chose to bum my ass off today and get all the things done tomorrow (which is supposed to be now - it's past midnight).

i realized i procrastinate more when i have the time. duh. positive relationship. im sure mam quimbo is willing to talk me about the cost and benefits of my procrastinating. she never allowed me to take her afternoon classes. erf.

and now, im so wasted, my eyes are red, i have eaten myself to gluttony, and muscles are in slight dystrophy because of plain sitting for 5 hours. and i forgot to jog this week, which is part of the reason why i feel bloated. deng.

it's one sem almost ending, and im none the wiser. cheerios!

whatever. it's not like i havent done this before, in this university. cool noh?

-procrastinate procrastinate-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home