Sunday, October 15, 2006

Freaky Nightmare

im frightened.

i had this nightmare. it's freaky, i was in a dark dungeon made of slate boulders. it was gloomy and the air was putrid; i imagined myself frowning. i was running through a labyrinth, running away from something, until i reached a room with a bench and prison bars behind it. suddenly a female voice echoed through the chamber, drawing nearer and nearer. i felt something heavy on my hand, looked at it, and saw a sleek and shiny dagger. i brandished it in midair. the voice is so close now...

i looked back, away from the bench, then reverted back when i felt a stone hit me at the back. near the bench was a girl with shiny spectacles, flailing her hands, calling out clear phrases about her school affairs. i was so frightened, i didnt know what to do. then i felt the dagger float in the air with my hand, aimed at the girl, and moved close towards her. for a couple of seconds, i closed my eyes. i felt the dagger hit something hard, then gave way. i felt the dagger withdrew and plunged again, thrusting and thrusting amid the screeching screams of the girl. then she stopped. then said somewhat slowly and in relief... "ok lang, keneth. cge lang. maraming salamat..." i opened my eyes and screamed when i saw the horror lying in front of me.

a severed head laid lifeless on the bench. it was positioned oppositely from my vantage point, her eyes were looking upwards, looking at me. i walked around, and screamed even more when blood spurted off from the severed head of my high school classmate.

i couldn't be mistaken. i know her face clearly...

it was mari...

then i woke up.

a small wound was throbbing at the small of my back.

-shit freaky-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home