Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Missing Baguio

so mum gets to go to Baguio for the hollow season and im stuck here in QC because no one will mind me if i stay at batangas at granny's house. holy whomping willow.

my baggage is packed, im ready to fly, then i receive a text message that says: "Moi, punta ko Baguio tomorrow, namove yung date... alis kami 7 am."

GODDAMIT I CAN TRAVEL TOO YOU KNOWAAAAA?!?!?!

well. they're probably in zone 9 now, say hello to ferdinand marcos for me...

since im left out, i demand two jars of chilled choco flakes, a livestone anklet, a small bag to replace my old jansport whose zipper is giving up, and a statuette with a huge bouncing eccentrically realistic dickie that never fails to be entertaining.

grrr...

and suddenly i can't wait for december! i want my notebook nooooowww!!

*blop blop*

ok so everyone's out, my family's in Baguio, one of my cousins went to canada, ayen's in cebu, len's in mindanao, kit is in saipan, and kristine guerra will be out of the scene soon... my my should i realize how boring my sem break is going? and a few days from now i'd be falling in line again to fill up my form5... so much time wasted.

speaking of form5, do they give out form5's to people who are non-majors???

i hope they do... coz even if christine told me that everyone passed econometrics, and angie said no one got a 5 in econ106, im still quite not sure if i have lifted my probation. ive been thinking of an appeal, that's what neri told me, if the worst case happens. but an appeal to who?? the undergraduate studies chair professor agustine arcenas?? yeah sure he's kind, but im kinda dubious as to his preference of discretion over law. if he is as kind as he is law-abiding, then there goes my economic career. oh le pouvre.

well i've always liked studying a foreign language....

...

i have just watched a movie entitled she's the man. it was hilarious! amanda bynes i mean. i love her. she's so humane. ok gots to go! choco jelly is waiting for me.

-jolibee-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home