Monday, November 20, 2006

Bum Starter

this is the second day in the semester that i had only one subject to attend in one day. what has happened to my professors? well, my 172 prof is continuously being called to a meeting about environmental awareness, so we'd be doing two wednesday remedials for that. my french prof on the other hand is decorating the college of arts and letters for the holidays, as he was so assigned. fortunately, there arent any remedial schedules yet for french. then my geol prof, who is the type who would think like you only have geol as subject, demands us to come to class before he does or we should drop out, and demands us to know what he already knows, is currently lacking in action, maybe checking out the reservoirs he'd been blabbering about every 1-230 of my mondays and thursdays. oh well. i just hope nature subdues his sharp ways.

anyways. todays is an extremely hot day. after sitting on a jeepney for less than five minutes, i found myself soaked in my own sweat. not to mention the smog and pollution you get when you walk around UP, haay, it's a wonder that people still thrive and live on.

im bored. i havent seen vida for the longest time. tin is dating, my chem friend finally found a boyfriend, and my other chem friend seems to be getting there also. wow pressure. haha.

hmm, well, i dont see myself dating just yet, especially now that i have to keep my grades up (i have quitted pep for that), so no love-love pakshets for me at the moment.

what keeps me in thought nowadays is... MY LAPTOP.

kelan kaya sya dadating?

-i need a USB portable drive-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home