Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Jogging Galore

i am fast becoming a delinquent pep squad member. since the start of the sem, i have attended the training only twice. my co-peppers will kill me. but what can i do? im bored out of wits.

econ subjects are faring well so far. ive been reciting in econ111 and econ151. it's just that i dont think im touching my professors with the answers i give. it's like they dont take my answers for answers. they have something else in mind. hay.

jogged this afternoon with my superfriends tin and pia. i wish we could do the jogging at least once a week to keep in shape. i hope i can do 3 rounds around the acad oval next time.

i suddenly want to get buffed. hmmm... what should i do?

i know...

EAT!! yey.

oh! did you know that the etymology of the word FUCK came from Britain??? yeah. it's actually english. see, during the early times, people must ask the consent of the king so they can have sex with each other, so it's basically... Fornicating Under the Consent of the King... F-U-C-K... cool! we learn something new today. and oh, pia said there are chances that a condom might not prevent pregnancy during sex... coz it might tear or something...

...

now it's getting to me... scurrrrry...

-cant wait for my laptop...-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home