Sunday, February 25, 2007

Tricky Downloads

good morning sunday!

it's barely one month before summer vacation yet i still cant see my way through. i have major hurdles to bring down before i finally get to appreciate the summer breeze lapping on my skin.

yesterday morning, i started my fraction of our written report for environmental econ. would you want to know what time i finished? eleven.... eleven oclock in the evening. you know what i did in between? watch movies (rather monumentally floppy movies), download whateverthings, eat, listen to my mum while she washes my clothes, listen to my mum while she cooks, listen to my mum while she blabbers about the condo saying i should have lived on some dorm in UP instead.. wala lang. despite the fact that she's blabbering and ranting sometimes, mum's company brings peace and comfort to this rather erratic world. even though we're not that close, i feel safer when she's around.

and i am still buggering her about the iPod. haha. (i think she really wants to buy me that because i caught her checking out the prices... haha!)

haay. i wish im as rich as the sultan of brunei.

today, i plan to do our public econ paper. i was surfing the internet earlier, i found out that the articles about the privatization of napocor basically says the same thing: that politicking gets in the way of privatization... what else am i supposed to write about that?

oh well..

...

grrr, annoying. i downloaded this copy of blood diamond from bitcomet, and i waited for like hours only to find out in the end that the movie is dubbed in FRENCH! fuck. so i downloaded another one. tapos ung dreamgirls pa, when it finished downloading, wala, just a bunch of system files instead of the real copy of the film. roar.

...

on a lighter note: my mum cooked pritong talong for my breakfast today... oooh, i love pritong talong!

...

mum bought me new pyjamas! yehey! i want blue ones next time... Ü

-blueberry cheese-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home