Friday, August 03, 2007

Contract Signing

every now and then, a savior comes to us and rescues us from the very lonely throes of acad life.

for me, today, it comes in the form of haraya. thanks to it, i momentarily forgot about my daunting french class standing. and why am i obsessing about my french grade all of a sudden? well... let's say i've come to the realization that it is what sets me apart from the horde of econ students that i come into contact with all week. if they have flambouyant personalities and soaring GWA's, i have... well... french.

i know it's mismatched analogy, but to me it is the only way i know how to make sense of my french electives... hehe. erm.

anyways, i love haraya because i always feel happy when im doing something for the yearbook. it makes me feel that in some way, indirectly, i could relate to my batchmates, and help the batch in the way i know how to.

anyways again, today at dinner, we had a contract signing with our photographers for the grad pic and printer for the yearbook. (schlewp i love scallops, my favorite.) can i just say, signing contracts made me feel a bit jittery. coz while i was penning my whispy signature on the pristine piece of paper, i became aware that i am of legal age in this country, and i could get sued if something went awry... and that doesn't just mean reprimands and vocal exercises... it is law as we know it, the kind that jails felons and kills murderers through electric shock (well at least a decade ago). i just wish nothing goes wrong until the yearbook is published. im afraid of being jailed.

so, since the first wave of exams is over for me, i could allot my whole weekend to making pubmats for the panel board and creating a yearbook dummy for layout (oh yes, im not only the associate editor of haraya, i am also a member of ace's layout team. i am so bibo and all... :p). im so digging designing things. maybe i should take an advertising elective or something.

-image-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home